Dr. ArJo Balance
How is Dr. ArJo Balance administered?
The product is designated to be injected into the superficial dermis, avoiding hypercorrections just by qualified doctors. If necessary, the physician can perform corrections with both the serial puncture and linear retrograde techniques, according to her dexterity.
Benefits of Dr. ArJo Balance
- Speciﬁcally formulated and optimized for mid-face volumizing
- Reduces moderate to deep wrinkles
- Can be used for perioral lines, lip and eyebrow contouring
What is Inside the box?
- 20mg/ml 1ml prefilled syringes
- 2 sterile disposable needles 27G 1/2″
|Main ingredient||Reticulated hyaluronic acid|
|pH||6.00 – 7.50|
|Initial hyaluronic acid molecular
|Cross-linking agent||BDDE < 50 ppb|
|Total endotoxins||< 0.5 EU/ml|
|Indications||Treatment of perioral wrinkles and for lip and eyebrow contouring|
|Injection area||Possibly the deepest dermal layer|